Monday, November 19, 2007

阿秋甜品

alrite! this is another dessert stall @ liang seah str!

this is the 杏仁糊 which comes in two sizes! actually i think a lot of the dessert are available in small or big bowl. the small cost $1.80 while the big one costs $2.30 the 杏仁糊 here is also thick creamy and rich!! 3.75/5

白果腐皮玉米. this is a decent bowl of sweet dessert wif a generous amt of 白果. =) but the 腐皮 is a little too cui in my opinion. its priced @ $2.30 and i guess its worth the same grade too! 3.75/5.

i can't really figure out whether its 记得吃 or 阿秋甜品 better. my recommendation is to try both stalls!!! haha there's a lot of variety to choose from!! =D

阿秋甜品
1 Liang Seah Street
#01-11 Liang Seah Place

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.